10 Questions to Ask Doctor About Back Pain
Since you’ve recently been diagnosed with
back pain, ask your doctor these questions at your next visit.
1. Can some serious conditions be causing my
back pain? If so, which ones and what are their symptoms? Have they been ruled out?
Recommended Related to Pain Management
It is possible that the main title of the report Antithrombin Deficiency is not the name you expected. Please check the synonyms listing to find the alternate name(s) and disorder subdivision(s) covered by this report.
Read the Antithrombin Deficiency article > >
2. What will worsen my back pain?
3. Are there things I can do at home or in my life to reduce my back pain?
4. Is medicine necessary? Are there alternative treatments?
5. If medicine is needed, how does the medicine work?
6. How long can I take medicine? What are the side effects? Is long-term use harmful?
7. How will having back pain affect me? Can other problems develop?
8. Where can I learn more about how to live with back pain?
9. What, if any, special accommodations do you recommend for school, home, or work?
10. How often do I need to come for an office visit?