Groin Problems and Injuries - Home Treatment
Symptoms to watch for during home treatment
Call your doctor if any of the following occur during home
- Signs of infection develop, such as
fever, swelling, redness, or pus.
- Swelling that is known to be a hernia suddenly becomes very painful.
- A rash gets worse or has not improved.
- Groin pain has not improved.
- A limp or trouble walking develops or
- Symptoms become more severe or frequent.
WebMD Medical Reference from Healthwise
March 01, 2013
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor.
Healthwise disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this
© 1995-2014 Healthwise, Incorporated. Healthwise, Healthwise for every health decision, and the Healthwise logo are trademarks of Healthwise, Incorporated.
Groin Problems and Injuries Topics