Objects in the Ear - Preparing For Your Appointment
To prepare for your appointment, see the topic Making the Most of Your Appointment.
You can help your
doctor diagnose and treat your condition by being prepared to answer the
- What is in your ear? If the object has been
removed, take it with you.
- How long has the object been in your
ear? If the object has been removed, how long was it in the
- How have you tried to remove the object? What methods have you
used? What happened?
- If the object has been removed, how was this
- What symptoms have developed since the object became stuck in
- Do you have any
WebMD Medical Reference from Healthwise
February 12, 2010
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor.
Healthwise disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this
© 1995-2012 Healthwise, Incorporated. Healthwise, Healthwise for every health decision, and the Healthwise logo are trademarks of Healthwise, Incorporated.
Objects in the Ear Topics