Postoperative Problems - Preparing For Your Appointment
To prepare for your appointment, see the topic Making the Most of Your Appointment.
You can help your
health professional diagnose and treat your condition by being prepared to
answer the following questions:
- What kind of surgery did you
- What type of anesthesia was used?
- How long ago
was your surgery?
- When did the symptom or problem
- Has anything made the symptom or problem better or
- What home treatment measures have you tried? Did they help?
- What prescription and nonprescription medicines or dietary
supplements do you take?
- Do you have any
WebMD Medical Reference from Healthwise
November 13, 2012
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor.
Healthwise disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this
© 1995-2014 Healthwise, Incorporated. Healthwise, Healthwise for every health decision, and the Healthwise logo are trademarks of Healthwise, Incorporated.
Postoperative Problems Topics