Call 911 anytime you think you may need emergency care. For example, call if:
- You passed out (lost consciousness).
Call your doctor now or seek immediate medical care if:
- You have severe vaginal bleeding. This means you are passing blood clots and soaking through a pad each hour for 2 or more hours.
- You are dizzy or lightheaded, or you feel like you may faint.
- You have a fever.
- You have new belly pain, or your pain gets worse.
Watch closely for changes in your health, and be sure to contact your doctor if:
- Your vaginal bleeding seems to be getting heavier.
- You have new or worse vaginal discharge.
- You feel sad, anxious, or hopeless for more than a few days.
- You do not get better as expected.