Problems After Delivery of Your Baby - Preparing For Your Appointment
To prepare for your appointment, see the topic Making the Most of Your Appointment.
You can help your
doctor diagnose and treat your condition by being prepared to answer the
- What are your main symptoms?
- How long
have you had your symptoms?
- Have you had this problem before? If
so, do you know what caused the problem at that time? How was it
- What activities make your symptoms better or
- Do you think that activities related to your job or hobbies
caused your symptoms?
- Do you think that exercise or sports
activities have caused your symptoms?
- What home treatment measures
have you tried? Did they help?
- What prescription or nonprescription
medicines have you taken or used? Did they help?
- Do you have any
WebMD Medical Reference from Healthwise
October 18, 2010
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor.
Healthwise disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this
© 1995-2012 Healthwise, Incorporated. Healthwise, Healthwise for every health decision, and the Healthwise logo are trademarks of Healthwise, Incorporated.
Problems After Delivery of Your Baby Topics