Top Parenting Stories of 2008: Readers' Choice
Here are some of the most viewed parenting and children’s health stories of the year.
Is your child spoiled? Sick? Eating right? Mastering the basic skills of parenting, along with stories in the news about "dry drowning" and vaccines and autism, resonated with parents this year.
Those topics are among the most viewed parenting stories on WebMD for 2008.
2008 Year in Review
Sex and skin, digestion and diet, matters of the heart, mind, and more --
these hot topics attracted WebMD readers in 2008.
Take a look at the year's top health stories, slideshows, and video.
© 2008 WebMD, LLC. All rights reserved.
- Brain Foods for Children
- 8 Childhood Illnesses: Get the Facts
- Is Your Child Spoiled?
- Healthy Summer Foods for Kids
- Court: Girl’s Autism-Like Symptoms Linked to Vaccines
- 10 Mistakes New Parents Make
- Dry Drowning Death Draws Attention
- Kids' Cereals: Some Are 50% Sugar
- Simple and Sweet Snacks for Kids
- 2 Deaths Spur Delta Crib Recall