prepared pizza dough, preferably whole wheat (see Tip)
extra-virgin olive oil
shredded Parmesan cheese
fresh rosemary leaves, or 1 teaspoon dried
- Position rack in upper third of oven; preheat to 425°F. Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Working on a lightly floured surface, pat and stretch dough with damp hands into a 10-by-12-inch oval. If the dough will not stretch easily, let it rest for 10 minutes, then stretch it again. Transfer to the prepared baking sheet.
- Drizzle oil over the dough; sprinkle with Parmesan and rosemary. Arrange grapes on top and press lightly into the dough.
- Bake the focaccia until golden around the edges and some of the grapes have burst, 18 to 25 minutes. Let cool at least 5 minutes before serving. (The grapes will be very hot inside.)
To make quick focaccia, we use prepared whole-wheat pizza dough. Look for it at your supermarket, fresh or frozen and without any hydrogenated oils.
Makes: 12 servings
* Nutritional Guidelines based on the USDA's MyPlate Standards.
- Fat4 g
- Cholesterol2 mg
- Carbohydrates19 g
- Protein4 g
- Sodium157 mg
© Meredith Corporation. All rights reserved. Used with permission.
For more recipes go to