medium leeks, white and light green parts only, thinly sliced
Yukon Gold potatoes, thinly sliced
canola oil, divided
freshly ground pepper, divided
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Place sliced leeks in a colander; rinse and drain well. Toss the leeks, potatoes, 1 tablespoon oil, 1/4 teaspoon pepper and 1/8 teaspoon salt on the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes, stirring once.
- Meanwhile, whisk the remaining 1 tablespoon oil, honey, mustard and curry powder in a small bowl until smooth. Sprinkle both sides of cutlets with the remaining 1/4 teaspoon pepper and 1/8 teaspoon salt.
- Reduce heat to 400°F. Toss the leeks and potatoes with 2 tablespoons of the honey-mustard sauce. Place the cutlets on top of the vegetables and spread the remaining sauce over the cutlets. Return to the oven and bake until the turkey is cooked through and the potatoes are tender, 12 to 15 minutes more.
Makes: 4 servings
* Nutritional Guidelines based on the USDA's MyPlate Standards.
- Fat8 g
- Cholesterol45 mg
- Carbohydrates43 g
- Protein31 g
- Sodium551 mg
© Meredith Corporation. All rights reserved. Used with permission.
For more recipes go to