boneless, skinless chicken tenderloins
Italian bread crumbs
parmesan cheese (Chef Lizzie likes to use freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese.)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Scramble egg in a bowl.
- Pour bread crumbs and cheese into a large zip-top bag.
- Coat chicken pieces in egg then place chicken into the bag. Seal bag. Gently shake the bag to coat chicken with bread crumbs.
- Remove chicken from bag and place chicken on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
Before serving, squeeze fresh lemon (or lime) juice on tenders.
Makes: 4 servings
* Nutritional Guidelines based on the USDA's MyPlate Standards.
- Fat6 g
- Cholesterol119 mg
- Sodium379 mg
- Carbohydrates32 g
- Sugars2 g
- Protein32 g
February 02, 2015
© 2015 WebMD, LLC. All rights reserved.