1/4 or less
extra-virgin olive oil
lemon (about 2 lemons)
lemon juice (about 1 lemon)
sea salt and cracked black pepper
aluminum foil (large enough to fold over and seal each fillet)
- Preheat oven 400 degrees.
- Rinse fish with water and pat dry.
- Brush both sides of fish pieces with olive oil and place them skin side down onto foil.
- Fold up foil edges slightly so liquids do not spill out.
- Season with salt, pepper and rosemary. Place 2 lemon slices and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice on top of each fillet.
- Wrap up fillets tightly in foil turtles.
- Place foil turtles in a shallow cooking pan and bake for 12 minutes.
Let cool to touch. Unwrap turtles and place fish on plates.
Makes: 4 servings
* Nutritional Guidelines based on the USDA's MyPlate Standards.
February 02, 2015
© 2015 WebMD, LLC. All rights reserved.