10 Questions to Ask Your Doctor About Parkinson's Disease
Since you've recently been diagnosed with
Parkinson's disease, ask your doctor these questions at your next visit.
1. What stage is my illness in now?
Recommended Related to Parkinson's
It is possible that the main title of the report Parkinson's Disease is not the name you expected. Please check the synonyms listing to find the alternate name(s) and disorder subdivision(s) covered by this report.
Read the Parkinson's Disease article > >
2. How quickly do you think my disease will progress?
3. How will
Parkinson's disease affect my work?
4. What physical changes can I expect? Will I be able to keep up the activities, hobbies, and sports I do now?
5. What treatments do you suggest now? Will that change as the disease progresses?
6. What are the side effects of
medication? Is there anything I can do about them?
7. Should I make any changes to my diet or lifestyle?
8. Are there any complementary treatments or therapies that could help me?
9. Am I a good candidate for any
10. Is there a support group or counselor you recommend?