ENBREL Support™ Program For Enbrel® (etanercept) Patients
We're Here for You
We know that living with a chronic inflammatory disease is not easy. The ENBREL Support™ program was created to help ENBREL patients manage their condition. Click here to watch our support videos about available nurse assistance and financial offerings.
- Registered nurses available 8 am to 11 pm Eastern time, 7 days a week, to answer any questions you may have about your ENBREL treatment
- Personalized help from insurance specialists who are ready to answer your questions about coverage, Monday through Friday, 8 am to 8 pm Eastern time
- Out-of-pocket cost support for eligible patients
- Out-of-pocket cost assistance for unemployed patients who qualify
- A travel pack so you can take ENBREL with you
- Sharps disposal containers for the safe disposal of your ENBREL injection materials
- The ENBREL Sharps mail-back program, a convenient, environmentally safe way of returning your full sharps disposal containers
By signing up for ENBREL Support™, you'll also receive ongoing newsletters via mail or online. We will send you important information about what you may expect and what to ask your doctor when you begin treatment with ENBREL. You can join ENBREL Support™ by clicking the button below and filling out the online form or by calling 1-888-4ENBREL (1-888-436-2735). If you prefer, you can schedule a call now and a representative will call at a time most convenient for you.
Not an ENBREL patient? Get the facts.
Sign up to receive tools and resources to help you and your doctor determine if ENBREL is right for you.
Please see Prescribing Information, Important Safety Information, and Medication Guide for complete details about ENBREL.