Prostate Cancer, Advanced or Metastatic - Symptoms
Prostate cancer may not cause noticeable symptoms. Possible symptoms of locally advanced prostate cancer are:
- Urinary problems, such as:
- Not being able to urinate at all.
- Having a hard time starting or stopping the flow of urine.
- Having to urinate often, especially at night.
- Having pain or burning during urination.
- Difficulty having an erection.
Blood in your urine or semen.
- Deep and frequent pain in your lower back, belly, hip, or pelvis.
These symptoms also may be caused by:
Symptoms that may mean the cancer has spread to other parts of the body, or metastasized, include:
WebMD Medical Reference from Healthwise
November 14, 2014
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor.
Healthwise disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this
© 1995-2015 Healthwise, Incorporated. Healthwise, Healthwise for every health decision, and the Healthwise logo are trademarks of Healthwise, Incorporated.
Prostate Cancer, Advanced or Metastatic Topics