Treating RA: Questions for Your Doctor
You’ll work closely with your doctor to manage your rheumatoid arthritis. These questions are a good starting point for your next checkup.
- What RA medicines do you recommend for me, and why?
- How will we know if my treatment is working?
- What are the possible side effects?
- Would physical therapy help me?
- Does exercise help? What kinds of activities are safe for me to do?
- How are my joints doing?
- What lifestyle changes do you recommend for me?
- What other specialists should I see?
- Are there complementary medicines I could consider?
- Will I need surgery?
© 2013 WebMD, LLC. All rights reserved.