31 Ways to Say "Yes" to Sex
By Lisa Sussman.
It's a fact: Putting the moves on your man is one of the best things you can
do for your sex life. Why? Well, for starters, making the first move makes you
feel powerful, in tune with your own erotic energy, and in charge of your
desires. That's pretty sexy stuff. And it makes him feel great, too: Believe it
or not, no matter how long you've been together, your guy's ego is on the line
every time he asks you to make love. He needs to know you want him just as much
as he wants you. By initiating sex, you're showing your enthusiasm for him and
for your partnership. Everybody wins!
It may not be your style to blatantly say, "Let's make love
tonight." Perhaps you're more of a nudge-and-a-wink kind of girl. Which is
fine, as long as he understands your subtle moves. You may think that your over
the-shoulder smile as you head toward the bedroom speaks volumes, while he may
think it means you're thrilled to be getting to bed so early. Try these silent
but unmistakable love zingers to signal that you want him...tonight...right
now. He'll get the message.
No Time for Sex?
Try one of these 15 superhot moves, made to fit any schedule!
When you have 60 seconds:
- Plan a sex day. Slip him a note in the morning that says, "I'll meet you
in our bedroom in 12 hours. Be there and be naked."
- Sneak a sexy picture in with his mail, in an envelope marked "For Your
- Try the direct route: Take his hand, place it on your thigh - and then slide
it higher, and higher...
When you have 5 minutes:
- Kiss him awake. Then keep on kissing.
- Using an eyeliner pencil, scribble "Kiss me" or "Stroke me"
on your stomach, breast, or any other body part, adding arrows to tell him
where to go (and what to do) next. He'll love discovering the secret message
when you get undressed - and you'll love getting exactly what you want, where
you want it.
- Tell him you need to borrow his car keys, then treat yourself to a grope in
his front pocket as you fish around for them.
- When he's getting dressed, mention that his belt is off-center, then do a
sensual hands-on readjustment, with a promise for more personal
"styling" later tonight.
When you have 15 minutes:
- Give him a reverse striptease one morning before work: Put on a sizzling CD
and, making sure he has a clear view, get dressed slooowly, swaying your hips
to the beat. - - - - Bend over while you pull up your skirt, and arch your back
while you hook your bra. He'll be thinking about peeling those clothes back off
of you all day long.
- Greet him with a big fluffy towel when he's stepping out of the shower, and
give him a long, loving rubdown from head to toe.
- When getting undressed in the evening, take off everything - yes, everything
- but your high heels (and if you don't usually wear heels, put some on!).
Casually walk around the bedroom as if you just haven't bothered to kick them
- Draw him a map: Leave a line of Hershey's Kisses in the hall leading into the
bedroom, ending in an arrow pointing toward the bed.
- Trim your bikini line just a little bit more than usual. He'll notice.
When you have an entire hour:
- Set the alarm an hour earlier than usual, but don't tell him. When he groans
about it going off at the wrong time, just smile and whisper back, "No, it
- Leaf through a sex book (you can't go wrong with a classic like The Joy of
Sex) and mark the things you're dying to try. Then leave the book on his
nightstand (wrap it in brown paper if you're worried about the kids discovering
- Send him off with a grocery list: chocolate sauce, honey, powdered sugar,
whipped cream. Then dial his cell once he's at the store and spell out exactly
what you plan on doing with it.