Before-Bed Beauty Regimen
Don't just throw on your pajamas at night and hop into bed. "Everyone should follow a beauty regimen," says Badreshia-Bansal.
Your nighttime skin care routine should look something like this, according to Badreshia-Bansal:
- Dry or sensitive skin: Use a mild cleanser.
- Oily skin: Use an exfoliating cleanser.
- Depending on your age and skin, you can apply an over-the-counter or prescription retinoid cream to help smooth out uneven skin tone and reduce fine lines while you sleep.
- Dry or sensitive skin: Use a gentle but rich moisturizing cream.
- Oily skin: Use a lightweight, oil-free moisturizer.