You May be Eligible to Save on Your VASCEPA® Prescription
For the first prescription, the patient will not pay the first $75 of their co-pay.
For the next 11 refills prior to 12/31/13, the patient is responsible for the first $25 and the card pays up to the next $75.
In order to redeem this offer you must have a valid prescription for VASCEPA. Follow the dosage instructions given by your doctor. This card may not be redeemed for cash. Cardholders with questions, please call 1-855-497-8462.
VASCEPA® is covered on the majority of plans with minimal restrictions.
Visit www.VASCEPASavings.com now to sign up!
What is VASCEPA?
VASCEPA is a prescription medicine used along with a low-fat and low-cholesterol diet to lower high levels of triglycerides (fats) in adults.
- It is not known if VASCEPA changes your risk of having inflammation of your pancreas (pancreatitis).
- It is not known if VASCEPA prevents you from having a heart attack or stroke.
- It is not known if VASCEPA is safe and effective in children.
What are the possible side effects of VASCEPA?
- Do not take VASCEPA if you are allergic to icosapent ethyl or any of the ingredients in VASCEPA.
- It is not known if people who are allergic to fish or shellfish are also allergic to VASCEPA.
- The most common side effect of VASCEPA is joint pain. Talk to your doctor for medical advice about side effects. As with all drugs, you may experience a serious side effect when taking VASCEPA.
- Take VASCEPA capsules whole. Do not break, crush, dissolve, or chew VASCEPA capsules before swallowing.
- You may report side effects by calling 1-855-VASCEPA or the FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088.
For more information, go to www.vascepa.com or call 1-855-VASCEPA (1-855-827-2372).
VASCEPA is a registered trademark of Amarin Pharmaceuticals Ireland Ltd.
© 2012 Amarin Pharmaceuticals Ireland Ltd. All rights reserved.
WebMD does not endorse any specific product, service, or treatment.