User Reviews & Ratings - EVENING PRIMROSE OIL

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of EVENING PRIMROSE OIL.

«EVENING PRIMROSE OIL Information

See products with EVENING PRIMROSE OIL

3/9/2014 12:01:06 PM

Reviewer: Marmocher, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I started using evening primrose oil for perimenopause several years ago. It has definitely helped with mood, hot flashes, and cramps.

1/31/2014 10:13:15 AM

Reviewer: swillicat, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I am talking evening primrose oil 500 twice a day along with one maca root 525 daily and my hot flashes have stopped and I'm sleeping through the night. It took 4 days...amazing!

12/27/2013 12:32:07 AM

Reviewer: Vital, Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
After 12 years on hormone treatments, I finally decided to go on natural over the counter treatments. I tried various kinds like black cohosh and everything with the name "for menopausal symptoms". Nothing helped, so much so that I was considering to go back on hormone therapy. But then my gynaecologist suggested I try Primrose Oil. I took the Evening Primrose Oil PRAYERFULLY, 2 capsules ... Show Full Comment

10/29/2013 10:17:53 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
i am pre-menoupause and my doctor told me about this im coming off prescription meds and it helps me sleep i no longer have cramps and it has helped me with my mood but not the lows of pms it doesnt help with breast pain cause i still get that but im only taking 2000mg at night i tried to take some during the day but i got tired so i dont take it in day i guess everyone has diffrent effects it has ... Show Full Comment

7/14/2013 3:28:40 PM

Reviewer: FxDiva, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
This stuff knocked my hot flashes out AS SOON AS I took the first 1000mg capsule. I was quickly earning the title of "Miss Vitamin Shoppe" because I was in there at least once a week, looking for something to help with the night and day sweats. I was embarrassing, just awful. . . but for me the effects were immediate.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber