User Reviews & Ratings - EVENING PRIMROSE OIL

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of EVENING PRIMROSE OIL.

«EVENING PRIMROSE OIL Information

See products with EVENING PRIMROSE OIL

«Previous 6-10 of 10
1/12/2013 8:59:18 PM

Reviewer: Shiru, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I usually have very bad cramps during the first day of menstruation.. after taking this pills, my cramps became very severe and it started for about a week before my menses and continued throughout my menses. An ultrasound done by the gynae revealed that I have a growth in my uterus and he scheduled me for another appointment. He said that this growth is more likely due to evening primrose oil.

10/28/2011 6:40:27 PM

Reviewer: Marsha, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I started taking EPO because my breasts were very sore and my periods had become painful and it was supposed to help. Well, it made things worse. My breasts got extremely swollen and heavy and very painful like when I was pregnant. I also started retaining a lot of water.

7/8/2011 2:37:46 PM

Reviewer: Female (Consumer)

Comment:
I have taken evening primrose oil (1000mg) for 3 months. I learned this product from internet. From my experience it is very effective in PMS as I used to have bad mood and crave for food during PMS. Now I feel PMS has been almost disappeared. Another benefit I noticed, actually with my surprise is to reduce my hair lose. I have long hair and often lose a lot of hair in shower. I realized it after ... Show Full Comment

11/20/2010 10:47:49 PM

Reviewer: LuvFuturama, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I take this as soon as my cycle starts and it helped with everything from first day fatigue to general moodiness. I have recommended it to all my friends and coworkers instead of IB or motrin. I find it to be a great alternative. It helps if you take it the week before your cycle starts.

6/30/2009 7:04:00 PM

Reviewer: snowbird, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
since taking Evening primrose oil I have experienced a decrease in cramping and bloating. It has been very good for me, I would recommend to others that suffer PMS.

«Previous 6-10 of 10