User Reviews & Ratings - TRANSFER FACTOR

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of TRANSFER FACTOR.

«TRANSFER FACTOR Information

See products with TRANSFER FACTOR

11/21/2014 12:51:39 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male (Consumer)

Comment:
    I take TF GLUCOACH to control my diabetes, also taking other 4life products. I highly recommend.

2/19/2014 7:22:44 AM

Reviewer: tsc, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
    My arthritis got worse when I approached 50 yr old. Other treatment the doctor gave didn't help. I tried TF Advance for 2 months and my condition improved. There was a healing crisis for 10 days when the pain remained but my condition improved after that. I also take other TF products in the range now for my heart. Climbing the stairs is less challenging now. My advice to those who wish to t ... Show Full Comment

3/11/2013 10:05:04 PM

Reviewer: Klaussen, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Caregiver)

Comment:
    Found no diference in the effectiveness of this supplement when compared with placebo. This is compatible with published studies in the literature. More research needed.

12/11/2012 9:44:14 PM

Reviewer: Erika, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
    I was diagnosed with lupus on my 20th birthday with activity level of 70%. After some short time of taking it, I belive 6 months after I went to see my doctor and he said it was down to 5%! He even asked me if I was taking something else. Now, 3 years later I am off my prescribed medicine as directed from my rheumatologist and I feel great! He told me the level was <0. I cried when he told me t ... Show Full Comment

11/25/2012 7:39:51 PM

Reviewer: tapper, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Consumer)

Comment:
    I have horrible allergies and sinus issues. Taking Transfer Factor PLUS makes my life so much better. No visits to the Dr. for antibiotics and no sinus headaches. Praise God!

vitamin rich groceries
    Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
    St Johns wart
    Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?