User Reviews & Ratings - TAURINE

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of TAURINE.

«TAURINE Information

See products with TAURINE

2/10/2014 1:11:24 PM

Reviewer: skierguy, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
Have suffered from atrial fibrillation, flutter, tachycardia, etc. For 20 years. Had multiple ablation attempts that failed. Supplementing with 1000mg eliminated 99 percent of my symptoms which were DAILY extended events. Also increased my msg, caffeine, and sugar tolerance, and muscle pain/cramps. Results started to show within four days and arrythmias stopped within two weeks. I am amazed. If I ... Show Full Comment

2/3/2014 10:58:14 PM

Reviewer: Don, 75 or over Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
lowerd B.P 30 points

11/26/2013 12:17:12 PM

Reviewer: Female (Consumer)

Comment:
I take it for seizures and auras related to lyme disease, I haven't had a seizure in a year and a half since I've been on it!

10/31/2013 7:43:13 PM

Reviewer: feeling better, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
this is my go to when I need energy and it also has lowered my bad cholesterol to nearly normal levels. I also have heart that skips or gets out of beat and it hasn't been that way as of late. I love this taurine!

8/5/2013 11:08:45 PM

Reviewer: Gene, 75 or over Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I get migraine headaches from MSG. No pain killer helps. I found references foe Taurine being effective and it does work if I am out and get MSG or one of its hydrolyzed cousins the headache starts up. Taking Taurine gives me relief. I also occasionally get optic migraines that will affect my vision for 15 or 20 minutes. The last time it happened I took Taurine on the chance it would help, and it ... Show Full Comment

vitamin rich groceries
Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
St Johns wart
Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?