User Reviews & Ratings - TAURINE

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of TAURINE.

«TAURINE Information

See products with TAURINE

11/26/2013 12:17:12 PM

Reviewer: Female (Consumer)

Comment:
I take it for seizures and auras related to lyme disease, I haven't had a seizure in a year and a half since I've been on it!

10/31/2013 7:43:13 PM

Reviewer: feeling better, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
this is my go to when I need energy and it also has lowered my bad cholesterol to nearly normal levels. I also have heart that skips or gets out of beat and it hasn't been that way as of late. I love this taurine!

8/5/2013 11:08:45 PM

Reviewer: Gene, 75 or over Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I get migraine headaches from MSG. No pain killer helps. I found references foe Taurine being effective and it does work if I am out and get MSG or one of its hydrolyzed cousins the headache starts up. Taking Taurine gives me relief. I also occasionally get optic migraines that will affect my vision for 15 or 20 minutes. The last time it happened I took Taurine on the chance it would help, and it ... Show Full Comment

7/16/2013 11:27:18 AM

Reviewer: Nick, 65-74 Male (Consumer)

Comment:
Five years ago I had heart rhythm concerns. I took taurine supplements and ended the concern in about 2 weeks. I stopped taurine supplementation 3 months ago and the heart rhythm concerns reappeared. Two weeks ago I started taking 2 grams of taurine daily again and the heart rhythm concerns are now gone. I have to conclude taurine is a valid remedy for this.

3/19/2013 5:42:43 AM

Reviewer: Ramesh, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Started taking 1g per day of Taurine tablet along with Magnesium. I found Taurine to be a wonderful supplement to treat irregular heartbeat (arrythmia). Within a couple of days the heart rhythm became normal.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Couple in bed