User Reviews & Ratings - L-CARNITINE

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of L-CARNITINE.

«L-CARNITINE Information

See products with L-CARNITINE

9/16/2014 8:33:35 PM

Reviewer: Puritan's Pride 500mg, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
    I have myophaty and the specialist told me to take 500mg twice a day. Along with other vitamins, vitamin D, vitamin C, vitamin B complex, vitamin B12, vitamin CoQ10 and Krill Omega 3, that I take daily, so I can't give you a description of what any one vitamin does for me. However, I can walk and lift my legs now, and before that I couldn't lift my legs or walk. Thank God! I can now!

7/20/2014 5:44:53 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    I have only been taking this for about a week for weight loss. I had no idea it would help for my fatigue. I was sleeping between 12-15hrs on my days off. I can now function on just 8. It has been a miracle drug for me so far.

5/24/2014 1:50:27 PM

Reviewer: Meratrim, 75 or over Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    I sleep better and the extreme pain in both lower legs is gone.

11/14/2013 7:58:47 PM

Reviewer: Jamal, 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
    Used for fat loss, after seeing many websites especially bodybuilding.com claiming that it can help in losing body fats. Used for 5 days twice 500mg, now having serious numbness. Even 6 months passed but numbness is still there.

11/11/2011 7:00:45 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
    This was suggested to me for a weight loss program, along with exercise. I have GAINED weight, but have more energy and brain power.

vitamin rich groceries
    Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
    St Johns wart
    Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?