User Reviews & Ratings - L-CARNITINE

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of L-CARNITINE.

«L-CARNITINE Information

See products with L-CARNITINE

8/12/2014 2:17:36 PM

Reviewer: Dave, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I started using this -- two tablespoons in the morning and two in mid-afternoon. I have lost 40 lbs in just a few months and plan to lose another 15 to get to my ideal body weight of around 210. I am 6'2" tall, age 58. I workout regularly 1 hour of cardio 5 x a week and 30 minutes of weights 3 days per week. This is an amazing supplement.

4/14/2014 4:48:16 PM

Reviewer: DAVID, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
took 1000mg twise a day worked wheight machines 3days a week lostwheight but mostly inchs went from 44 in waist to 34 lost 8ichs off c ate balanced diet no processed food in 2 months had engery like crazy .David h Ivey

9/26/2013 5:39:06 AM

Reviewer: Joe, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
I am a male 54 I work long hr. and I get fatigue. often I would energy drinks to help but they got my Blood sugar levels high. I notice that L-Carnitine was in the energy drinks so I looked for the vitamin at Wal-Mart. I am diabetic I found the whole Vitamin to be to much for me. so I take Half of the L-Carnitine to be about 500mg and it has help me.in just the few Weeks of use if your diabetic ... Show Full Comment

4/23/2013 8:56:55 PM

Reviewer: P.C., 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I started taking triple strength l-carnitine (1500 mg.). At first, I thought it was helpful. Then the study from the Cleveland Clinic came out about it's relation to cardiovascular disease (digestion and intestinaal bacteria producing TMAO). I have ingested 3 16 oz. bottles. I am concerned. I will not take it again.

2/8/2013 3:56:52 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
started taking this for fibromyalgiaa/chronic fatigue and it has been a miracle. I used to be tired all the time. know matter how much sleep I got I always felt tired. Now I am able to get up at 3 every morning for work and go all day. I also take it with coQ10 AND they work very well together. Highly recommend.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber