User Reviews & Ratings - EDTA

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of EDTA.

«EDTA Information

6/21/2016 4:00:48 AM

Reviewer: HB, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:

Reason for taking: Coronary heart disease
    3/14/2016 7:51:01 PM

Reviewer: stnick007, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
    I had some blockage of my arteries as verified by sonograms. I underwent 8 IV EDTA Chelation therapy treatments at one per week, then had another sonogram to see if it was working, the results came back that I now have a 0% blockage, so I'd have to say its a great therapy and I have more peace of mind that my arteries are clear and that I have a reduced risk of a heart attack or stroke.

4/14/2014 1:59:21 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 on Treatment for 10 years or more (Consumer)

Comment:
    I have diabetes, coronary artery disease, and stroke. I had a 4way bypass and several stents. After taking EDTA for over 9 months I had another brain scan and my previous blockage was gone. Something my neurologist said never happens. I am going on ten years since my last stent and no more chest pains I am not sure of my condition as I have to live with my previous damage and I haven't had ... Show Full Comment

3/21/2014 9:44:49 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male (Consumer)

Comment:
    Not only does it reduce plaque in the veins, but it has eliminated my arthritic joint pain and increased blood flow to my extremities.

1/17/2014 7:10:39 PM

Reviewer: pyecat, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
    I can only speak for myself My arteries were so blocked I could hardly walk my doctor said my arteries were to hard for a stent and I didn't want t0 under g0 an operation at the time so I started chelation intravenously for 10 weeks everyday I started to feel better and started to walk further I then started oral chelation which I did for a year I went back to my doctor to check out my condit ... Show Full Comment

vitamin rich groceries
    Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
    St Johns wart
    Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?