User Reviews & Ratings - L-Tyrosine (TYROSINE)

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of L-Tyrosine (TYROSINE).

«L-Tyrosine (TYROSINE) Information

See products with L-Tyrosine (TYROSINE)

1/26/2014 10:53:05 PM

Reviewer: jphovan, 45-54 on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
Starting supplements – especially the newer and non-traditional ones – has drastically improved my quality of life. I have suffered from chronic fatigue for many years and as a 50-year-old, it has been devastating: cognitive difficulties, pain etc. I started doing research on my own an found out that tyrosine passes through the blood-brain barrier where it is converted into dopamine and also in ... Show Full Comment

1/4/2014 10:16:03 PM

Reviewer: pamela, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I start taking L-Tyrosine it said it might me with my hoarse problem but it don't seen to be working. But will still take them.

1/2/2014 10:24:17 AM

Reviewer: WeyesWmn , 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I started taking for narcotic withdrawal and continue 1000 in the A. M. I wake up, take it and have more energy and ability to concentrate. Been thru withdrawal and continue to feel more energetic(may cause headache) too many things could play into that.

10/13/2013 12:54:37 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I'm a 54 year-old female - newly menopausal. I started taking 300mg of L-Tyrosine to boost my dopamine to help reduce restless legs syndrome and improve general energy. I only took it for about a week. I started having headaches and insomnia. I would feel extra energetic in the mornings but by evening, I would feel unusually tired. Don't know if it helped with the restless legs as I was ... Show Full Comment

10/7/2013 10:37:08 PM

Reviewer: Swim, 25-34 Male (Consumer)

Comment:
Took for withdraws of norco and it really made me feel worse. Such a bad headache and made me feel more depressed wich is not me at all. Do not waste your money just tuff it out there's really no other way at all. I'm on day 7 and f my life can't wait to feel normal. Better start praying to god to help you'll need it.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Couple in bed