User Reviews & Ratings - L-Tyrosine (TYROSINE)

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of L-Tyrosine (TYROSINE).

«L-Tyrosine (TYROSINE) Information

See products with L-Tyrosine (TYROSINE)

12/4/2014 6:18:02 PM

Reviewer: Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
Hating that gut-awful feeling as soon as I wake in the morning (depression) I decided to do something about it. My daughter is a nurse at a retirement home for the disabled and she told me doctors were giving this to patients who had problems with depression in lieu of drugs. Ha! It works! I still have some depression but not as bad as it was. I take one each morning and it lasts all day.

10/5/2014 7:49:54 PM

Reviewer: Male (Consumer)

Comment:
I took 1000 mg Tyrosine daily for several months. I gradually developed significant pain in my elbows and knees. I had less discomfort in my ankles and big toe joints. When I stopped Tyrosine, the discomfort decreased. After about a week off Tyrosine, I have far less discomfort. This, of course, is anecdotal; however I am convinced there was a relationship. (It was beneficial regarding depres ... Show Full Comment

8/4/2014 12:10:44 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
This works surprisingly well for my annoying combination of dysthmia and mild-moderate ADHD if I take 1 gm with 200 mg SAMe, and 100 mg caffeine (1/2 no-doz tab) first thing in AM and no eating for at least 30 min.

7/6/2014 9:19:19 AM

Reviewer: Lita, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I noticed it work right away. Works better than any anti depressant I've taken, without the serious side effects. Lethargy is nearly gone. I have way more energy now. Only drawback is I don't sleep as long and deep, but I can work around that, I'm sure. I haven't felt this good in many years. Highly recommended.

5/25/2014 4:43:33 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
I have been taking tyrosine for a month. It did not help. I am taking, anyway, until the is finished, but is worthless for me.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber