User Reviews & Ratings - TYROSINE

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of TYROSINE.

«TYROSINE Information

See products with TYROSINE

7/6/2014 9:19:19 AM

Reviewer: Lita, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I noticed it work right away. Works better than any anti depressant I've taken, without the serious side effects. Lethargy is nearly gone. I have way more energy now. Only drawback is I don't sleep as long and deep, but I can work around that, I'm sure. I haven't felt this good in many years. Highly recommended.

5/25/2014 4:43:33 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
I have been taking tyrosine for a month. It did not help. I am taking, anyway, until the is finished, but is worthless for me.

3/30/2014 12:01:45 PM

Reviewer: Hypothyroid Girl, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been suffering with severe symptoms for between 2 and 3 years. Was given suppliment by my acupuncturist b/c I met all requirements for HYPOTHYROIDISM. within 2 days could feel it working. More energy, alertness, patience, depression is gone, I want to wake up in morning, anger is gone, irritability gone, I am pooping everyday without laxatives, sex drive is up, I am a better mom and spouse. ... Show Full Comment

1/20/2014 7:57:18 PM

Reviewer: crisdan, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I first realized L-Tyrosine helped with my depression by accident when I was taking it to help me suntan. It works great for tanning and depression!

9/30/2013 6:17:09 AM

Reviewer: stoned, 25-34 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
it works

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber