User Reviews & Ratings - COD LIVER OIL

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of COD LIVER OIL.

«COD LIVER OIL Information

See products with COD LIVER OIL

8/29/2013 1:01:38 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:

Reason for taking: General Health & Wellness
    8/1/2013 11:21:53 AM

Reviewer: jmae, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:

Reason for taking: General Health & Wellness
    6/6/2013 4:52:13 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
    I have been taking cod liver oil for six weeks now (high strength). I honestly don't know if my eyesight has improved because of this, but for the first time in twenty years of wearing glasses I can now focus on normal distance things or when I am out walking. I even think I could safely drive without my glasses. I have begun to test myself reading number plates without my glasses with quite ... Show Full Comment

1/21/2013 3:08:01 PM

Reviewer: jimsellers, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Consumer)

Comment:
    As a child growing up in the 1950's and '60's, my father gave me and my siblings a tablespoon of Squibb Cod Liver Oil every day before dinner. It certainly wasn't one of my favorite things to do but I truly feel it was an essential component in that none of the four of us has ever been seriously ill. I haven't taken it since my teens. I now have Type II diabetes. Seems it might ... Show Full Comment

10/13/2012 2:58:30 PM

Reviewer: wazdiz, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 10 years or more

Comment:
    Liquid Norwegian Cod Liver Oil (any brand)has apparently worked for me. Only recently did my primary doctor tell me that it does not contain enough vitamin D for my age.I have since added liquid Vit. D3 as an additional supplement. I am well with no conditions.

vitamin rich groceries
    Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
    St Johns wart
    Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?