User Reviews & Ratings - BETA GLUCANS

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of BETA GLUCANS.

«BETA GLUCANS Information

See products with BETA GLUCANS

9/20/2012 6:54:42 AM

Reviewer: Jo, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
I take this to mitigate the effect of my recurrent tonsilitis, and it reduces the amount of time I'm affected from 6/7 days of being totally useless and bedridden to 1/2 days of being ill but still functional.

12/11/2011 10:18:03 PM

Reviewer: kfort, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
My family and I have been taking NSC Beta Glucans daily for nearly 2 years and we have not been sick with colds or flu since. If we do start to feel something coming on we double up and take it twice a day. My daughter is away at college and she has remained well while others in her dorm have had colds and flu. I believe the NSC brand does provide a very good formula because of the particle size, ... Show Full Comment

9/15/2011 9:58:10 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
It seemed that if I was even slightly exposed to a cold or a stomach bug I would become sick with it myself within a week. I felt as if I was constantly sick. I went to the vitamin store and this is what was recommended. I have taken this medication for four(4) months now and have not been sick once, not even when my young cildren have been ill. I was very hesitant to try Beta Glucan but I am glad ... Show Full Comment

8/31/2011 10:15:32 PM

Reviewer: sultory, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:

Reason for taking: General Health & Wellness
8/27/2011 4:35:05 PM

Reviewer: faith, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
Before taking the beta glucan I had low energy, high LDL. Now after 3 months I have bounds of energy and my overall cholesterol level is 168 from 238.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Couple in bed