User Reviews & Ratings - FORSKOLIN

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of FORSKOLIN.

«FORSKOLIN Information

See products with FORSKOLIN

4/16/2015 1:46:07 PM

Reviewer: apri, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I took this as it says it you can take whilst on normal diet and lose weight - As instructed, I took with a glass of water half an hour before eating, it gave me the feeling of bloatedness which made me fill full, however, it also gave me the runs too, so much so, I was scared to pass wind without running to the toilet. unfortunately it didn't work for me

4/10/2015 5:44:57 PM

Reviewer: Marie , 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I decided to try it to lose weight. The link from Dr Oz sent me to the Belly Buster's site. My $19.95 turn into over $100 & 49.95 every month. I cancelled it because I didn't lose any weight. 3 months later they're still charging my account. They say I never cancelled, so I cancelled again! It's a Scam! Hopefully they'll stop changing my account!!!

4/7/2015 5:14:41 PM

Reviewer: Beghapaas , 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
Rubbish!!!

4/6/2015 7:44:16 PM

Reviewer: StellaRN, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Started feeling very strange, cheeks tingling. light headed, pain in sternum radiated to my back and nauseated.. Took my B/P and it dropped to half my normal pressure.. Heart rate doubled due to low B/P. Lost my bowels. Had to lay flat to keep from passing out. Symptoms subsided after 45 minute.. Felt very weak rest of day and tired. All started within 20 min of taking this med.. I am a healthy c ... Show Full Comment

4/6/2015 6:00:25 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
Per doctor Oz's recommendations I purchased Forskolin slim from Pure Forskolin for "belly fat reduction". I have been taking 1\day for 2 1/2 months. I have experienced an increase I in midbody fat and never received my $50 rebate for qualifying purchases. Have not tracked other benefit results. Would love to believe. I wouldn't recommend purchasing from this company.

St Johns wart