User Reviews & Ratings - FORSKOLIN

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of FORSKOLIN.

«FORSKOLIN Information

See products with FORSKOLIN

5/10/2015 4:04:29 PM

Reviewer: gullible, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
Got this at the vitamin store it was recommended for weight loss as per Dr. Oz, from now on anything connected with his recommendation will be avoided. did not work at all. actually felt heavier and had lots of trouble with gas, loose stool and indigestion.

5/8/2015 7:41:10 PM

Reviewer: helinutz, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:

Reason for taking: Other
4/27/2015 2:47:38 PM

Reviewer: apple, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I am obese and it is helping me to lose weight. I have only taken it once a day but need to take 2 times a day..

4/16/2015 1:46:07 PM

Reviewer: apri, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I took this as it says it you can take whilst on normal diet and lose weight - As instructed, I took with a glass of water half an hour before eating, it gave me the feeling of bloatedness which made me fill full, however, it also gave me the runs too, so much so, I was scared to pass wind without running to the toilet. unfortunately it didn't work for me

4/10/2015 5:44:57 PM

Reviewer: Marie , 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I decided to try it to lose weight. The link from Dr Oz sent me to the Belly Buster's site. My $19.95 turn into over $100 & 49.95 every month. I cancelled it because I didn't lose any weight. 3 months later they're still charging my account. They say I never cancelled, so I cancelled again! It's a Scam! Hopefully they'll stop changing my account!!!

vitamin rich groceries
Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
St Johns wart
Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?