User Reviews & Ratings - DIINDOLYLMETHANE

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of DIINDOLYLMETHANE.

«DIINDOLYLMETHANE Information

See products with DIINDOLYLMETHANE

12/28/2012 12:04:53 AM

Reviewer: DIM-PLUS Nature"s Way, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I was diagnosed with fybroid tumors wich cause me severe bleading for 4 months and lot's of blood clots. After taking 2 tablets at lunch and at dinner of DIM-PLUS by Natures Way for 3 weeks and than lowering the dose to 2 tablets at dinner for 3 months all my simptoms dissapered. I did remove all caffeine and legumes from my diet. I discovered that coffee, chocolate and beans have caused my tu ... Show Full Comment

12/27/2012 8:10:03 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
I've been taking this for a month now and it has helped tremendously with my PMS. Mininmal to no mood swings, breast tenderness, weight gain, bloating.

6/18/2012 4:46:04 PM

Reviewer: Old man, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
My BPH has subsided with the added benefit of having a regular BM every morning like I had when I was a kid.

3/18/2012 5:48:28 PM

Reviewer: Kathy, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Assuming DIM caused my reaction as nothing else changed in my routine -- took recommended 2 cap/day dose - by evening of second dose my eyes were swollen with huge bags under my eyes and puffy lids, and a pink bumpy rash on my trunk and arms. My throat seemed raw -- I took a Benedryl and stopped taking the DIM. Took a few days for the swelling to subside.

8/28/2011 9:26:33 PM

Reviewer: lorry, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I took my first pill this morning and within several hours I broke out with a rash all over my body, cannot believe this. I eat only organic fod and supplements.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber