User Reviews & Ratings - GELATIN

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of GELATIN.

«GELATIN Information

See products with GELATIN

6/7/2013 10:17:08 PM

Reviewer: Adele, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I was diagnosed with bursitis in my right hip I had been suffering from for months. My doctor wanted to give me a cortisone shot in my bursa. I refused. My brother had suffered from bursitis in his shoulder and suggested that I try dissolving one tablespoon of gelatin and take with juice (I take it with strong green tea) Well, it was a miracle! (or a coincidence) but within about two weeks my pain ... Show Full Comment

3/16/2013 9:04:57 PM

Reviewer: SherryR, 55-64 on Treatment for 10 years or more (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
I take three 1300mg gelatin twice a day for my fingernails. They reached a point to where they peeled like layers of an onion and became paper thin. I had to keep them trimmed completely to keep from tearing them. Now they are HARD and grow too fast.

6/18/2012 11:40:38 AM

Reviewer: jojo, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I just started taking gelatin, for my hair and nails...and noticed that for some reason, my feet weren't hurting as much.. I suffer from degenerative disease and tons of bone spurs..for me?? I can move my feet better and they don't hurt as much for some reason which is why i started looking it up to see if the gelatin may be the reason and whalla..It is.I am happy and plan on using it for ... Show Full Comment

8/13/2011 2:15:08 PM

Reviewer: timmielynne, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:

Reason for taking: Other
5/24/2011 10:28:17 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
6 large pills a day is the only downfall to my treatment. Hair appears stronger, nails grow super fast and no bone or joint pain.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Couple in bed