User Reviews & Ratings - THEANINE

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of THEANINE.

«THEANINE Information

See products with THEANINE

7/24/2013 8:09:57 PM

Reviewer: Jess415, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I got my theanine from liftmode, which is great because they send a report letting you know it's 100% pure. It works great for anxiety and I love that I can mix it with tea and get the positive effects from the caffeine but the theanine keeps the bad effects away! Overall a great product!

7/18/2013 6:19:38 AM

Reviewer: AshPash, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
I tried many brands, and non work AT ALL except for Thorne. So if you've tried a different brand and felt nothing, I reccomened checking out theirs- not sure what they are doing differently but it works. Anyways, theanine helps me to sleep (works great!!) and calms my anxiety the whole next day. I originally began taking it to prevent seizures (I had one a year ago) and have noticed its othe ... Show Full Comment

7/4/2013 6:42:41 PM

Reviewer: angst'er, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
For 1 month I was taking l-theanine (2) 100mg capsules 3x/day for depression/anxiety along with (2) 500mg l-tryptophan and 1 3mg time release melatonin before bed to help with insomnia. After 1 month I only take (2) 100mg l-theanine capsules when I feel anxiety creeping up, it works within 15 mins. Excellent results!

6/23/2013 1:37:36 PM

Reviewer: 75 or over Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:

Reason for taking: Anxiety
6/20/2013 6:44:23 PM

Reviewer: Zen_Mommy, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
My doctor recommended this during a very stressful time and I found it to be quite effective. I had previously been on a temporary Rx for Valium. I take Theanine Serene by Source Naturals and now, just purchasing and bringing home the bottle is relaxing to me. :-)

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Couple in bed