User Reviews & Ratings - THEANINE

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of THEANINE.

«THEANINE Information

See products with THEANINE

1/29/2014 5:50:20 AM

Reviewer: kljs1972, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
I take L-Theanine to help with general anxiety and overemotionalism issues. It has helped me to feel like (what I would imagine) a "normal" person feels like. It has been life-changing!

1/14/2014 2:33:06 PM

Reviewer: Joy, 55-64 Female (Consumer)

Comment:
This dose help short term, but after awhile it makes me irritable. I take it off and on.I was taking it every day. I think I will try changing it to a couple of times a week to see if that eliminates the irritability. I use 200 mg of Bluebonnet brand

1/4/2014 12:56:22 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years

Comment:
L Theanine has helped me tremendously. It takes about 20 minutes after youbtake a 200 mg pill. I have used up to 5- 200 mg pills in one day, spread out of course, and have never had any side effects, it just makes me feel like I do when I dont have anxiety. I do and will recommend anyone who has anxiety to itry it!

11/5/2013 1:12:53 PM

Reviewer: LisaB, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
100 mg, daily, for social anxiety. Just one 100mg does the job. Sometimes I open the capsule in tea. Regardless of when I take it, it helps. Works fast enough to take on the drive over. I'm sleeping better and my dreams are more vivid and I seem to remember them more. Melatonin works for sleep issues, for me, but, I'm needing that less. Thrilled such a minimal dose is so effective, for me. ... Show Full Comment

10/2/2013 10:02:25 AM

Reviewer: Firstwwjd, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
I ordered L-Theanine in the powder form from Liftmode. It is super easy to use as I just add it to my water in the morning (no taste). I have struggled with anxiety and depression and this has helped me to stay focused at work and relax. It has vastly improved my mood as well as my work performance. I would definitely recommend this to others who might struggle with something similar.

vitamin rich groceries
Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
St Johns wart
Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?