User Reviews & Ratings - THEANINE

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of THEANINE.

«THEANINE Information

See products with THEANINE

8/13/2013 11:14:39 PM

Reviewer: JM483, 19-24 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I received l-theanine from Liftmode a few weeks ago, and I am very glad that I did. It does an awesome job of relaxing me and helping me focus when my mind is racing. It gives a nice relief to my anxiety that is subtle yet you can feel. I would recommend the brand LiftMode if you are looking for theanine. The product is comes with papers verifying the purity of the product, and they seem to be rel ... Show Full Comment

7/31/2013 1:53:16 PM

Reviewer: DIANNA, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:

Reason for taking: Anxiety
7/27/2013 10:46:11 PM

Reviewer: hls, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
the very first time i tried this I immediately felt anxiety relief and a calm mind. it was immediate. i used vitamelts by nature made

7/18/2013 6:19:38 AM

Reviewer: AshPash, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
I tried many brands, and non work AT ALL except for Thorne. So if you've tried a different brand and felt nothing, I reccomened checking out theirs- not sure what they are doing differently but it works. Anyways, theanine helps me to sleep (works great!!) and calms my anxiety the whole next day. I originally began taking it to prevent seizures (I had one a year ago) and have noticed its othe ... Show Full Comment

7/4/2013 6:42:41 PM

Reviewer: angst'er, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
For 1 month I was taking l-theanine (2) 100mg capsules 3x/day for depression/anxiety along with (2) 500mg l-tryptophan and 1 3mg time release melatonin before bed to help with insomnia. After 1 month I only take (2) 100mg l-theanine capsules when I feel anxiety creeping up, it works within 15 mins. Excellent results!

St Johns wart