User Reviews & Ratings - GRAVIOLA

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of GRAVIOLA.

«GRAVIOLA Information

See products with GRAVIOLA

11/25/2013 3:47:33 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I use this daily as precribed as well Paw paw cell reg

11/10/2013 3:10:32 AM

Reviewer: Effectiveness, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I dont have problems with negativ effects, but I am not sure that it hellps me.

3/21/2013 6:25:16 AM

Reviewer: sillyteddy4_ever@yahoo.com, 55-64 Female

Comment:
2 weeks into treatment I have severe arm an shoulder pain--on ex-ray nothing shows up but pain continues.

1/12/2013 4:57:37 PM

Reviewer: marvinlzinn, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
With my cancer symptoms for two years, and a prostate test a few months ago, doctors ordered surgery which I refused. A little graviola (with carrot juice I make each morning), and some turmeric in meals, my symproms were gone in three weeks. But I try everything three times to be sure, and a few items, mostly sugar, will make the symptoms return within two days. I continue to refuse surgery. I ... Show Full Comment

12/21/2012 1:41:56 PM

Reviewer: MamaMag, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
After a week and a half drinking tea made from the leaves, I am experiencing muscle spasms and twitching, made my arrhythmias worse, and often have a feeling of falling. I feel like I can't think clearly as well.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber