User Reviews & Ratings - GRAVIOLA

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of GRAVIOLA.

«GRAVIOLA Information

See products with GRAVIOLA

11/6/2014 8:24:23 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
Graviola regulates my blood pressure to a normal reading of 120/70. I take it before bedtime and it relaxes my heart and muscles for a more restful sleep.

9/24/2014 10:43:28 AM

Reviewer: janiceismyname, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
I have been taking it for 2 1/2 years and was told I had 6 months to live from lung cancer. Since taking graviola i have been in full remission and it helps my immune system, that i don't catch many of the cold viruses going around.

6/12/2014 8:39:58 AM

Reviewer: ickus98, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been a metastatic breast cancer survivor for 7 years. It had gone from my breast through my mammary node to my Brain and then my lung I had the tumors all removed except for the lung that was a lymph node and it was no operable. I started taking Graviola after the second breast surgery I saved my breasted refused a mastectomy and started Chemo also, My oncologist knew I was taking additiona ... Show Full Comment

9/12/2013 9:46:58 AM

Reviewer: lfischerpe, 75 or over Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been using graviola and immune-assist for about three years now to help fight prostate (and who knows what else) cancer. Until recently a reduced dosage kept my psa steady. Now that my psa is rising, I've increased my dosage and hopefully that will help. Sure I have parkinsons-like symptoms but I'm still alive almost 30 years after I was first diagnosed with the cancer. I feel g ... Show Full Comment

2/26/2013 7:22:00 PM

Reviewer: Dee, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Graviola is able to address many issues at one time during the course of taking it. I have struggled with boils (staph) after chemo and there wasn't ANY medications that worked as I am antibiotic resistant. For me this has been a God send.

vitamin rich groceries
Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
St Johns wart
Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?