User Reviews & Ratings - HORSE CHESTNUT

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of HORSE CHESTNUT.

«HORSE CHESTNUT Information

See products with HORSE CHESTNUT

5/16/2014 9:29:15 PM

Reviewer: captainjenks, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
    I was on the verge of having a second hemorrhoid surgery when I tried this therapy. Horse chestnut has all but eliminated my condition. I was on my second bottle of capsules before beginning to see improvement.

9/9/2013 7:29:50 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
    I am taking Horse Chestnut for my varicose veins (300 mg morning and night). They have been extremely effective in reducing the pain and heaviness in my calf. I recently ran out of tablets, and within a week I noticed that my calf started aching again. I need to take them with food, otherwise they make me extremely nauseous. (I accidentally took one on an empty stomach, and I threw up.) I also no ... Show Full Comment

5/28/2013 4:45:35 PM

Reviewer: quirkygirl, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
    I discovered this treatment out of desperation, looking for something to ease the bedtime itching of my varicose veins on my legs and feet.After the first 3-4 days of taking it- the itching stopped, my feet didn't ache in the evening and I am not exhausted at the end of the night. What a relief!

11/23/2011 5:30:28 PM

Reviewer: jeanne, 75 or over Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    Since taking these tablets I have bloating and my body itches. Could these be side effects? Planetary Herbals

7/17/2011 5:55:38 PM

vitamin rich groceries
    Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
    St Johns wart
    Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?