User Reviews & Ratings - HORSE CHESTNUT

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of HORSE CHESTNUT.

«HORSE CHESTNUT Information

See products with HORSE CHESTNUT

9/9/2013 7:29:50 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I am taking Horse Chestnut for my varicose veins (300 mg morning and night). They have been extremely effective in reducing the pain and heaviness in my calf. I recently ran out of tablets, and within a week I noticed that my calf started aching again. I need to take them with food, otherwise they make me extremely nauseous. (I accidentally took one on an empty stomach, and I threw up.) I also no ... Show Full Comment

5/28/2013 4:45:35 PM

Reviewer: quirkygirl, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I discovered this treatment out of desperation, looking for something to ease the bedtime itching of my varicose veins on my legs and feet.After the first 3-4 days of taking it- the itching stopped, my feet didn't ache in the evening and I am not exhausted at the end of the night. What a relief!

11/23/2011 5:30:28 PM

Reviewer: jeanne, 75 or over Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Since taking these tablets I have bloating and my body itches. Could these be side effects? Planetary Herbals

7/17/2011 5:55:38 PM

Comment:

Reason for taking: Varicose veins
5/23/2011 1:21:02 AM

Reviewer: ppcq123, 55-64 Female

Comment:
experience minimal---i have hepatitis C and have been told not to take supplements and herbs--veins are so bad is it possible to try the seed extract--i do need help for the veins also thanks for any information!

vitamin rich groceries
Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
St Johns wart
Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?