User Reviews & Ratings - KEFIR

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of KEFIR.

«KEFIR Information

See products with KEFIR

6/25/2014 9:32:55 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Brand Product: Other

Comment:

Reason for taking: General Health & Wellness
4/28/2014 3:37:36 PM

Reviewer: Betty, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
Since I have used kefir (both milk and water which I make) I have not suffered from any colds, flu, etc. My bowels work very efficiently and my overall health is exceptionally good. I am 69 years old.

4/26/2014 7:11:02 PM

Reviewer: eagle creek gang, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
When I drink kefir I get nauseous after I eat,takes a week to clear it from my system.

4/18/2014 6:02:54 PM

Reviewer: M, 55-64 Female (Consumer)

Comment:
Decided to try kefir for the immune boost. I am making my own from raw cows milk. It is going well. I used to love the commercial kefir but it is costly. I have not noticed much change in health as I am probably above normal for my age. I have seen a drop in sugar and alcohol cravings however. And I have experienced a recent rapid loss in weight as I am doing HIIT at the same time. No proof but th ... Show Full Comment

4/16/2014 5:43:46 PM

Reviewer: Degby, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been using kefir for some time, I make my own (it's very simple). I feel much fitter and my bowel movements have increased to twice a day. My insides feel clean and my craving for sweets has disappeared along with my bloated stomach which was full of candida prior to my eating kefir. I love it! I was 70 a few weeks ago, I do yoga and cycle every day. I also work as a therapist. I do not ... Show Full Comment

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber