User Reviews & Ratings - HYALURONIC ACID

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of HYALURONIC ACID.

«HYALURONIC ACID Information

See products with HYALURONIC ACID

1/12/2014 1:45:22 PM

Reviewer: jamma, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
It seems to be helping my knees a great deal. In addition, my skin is less dry. I use Hydraplenish, by Nature's Way.

10/1/2013 4:18:36 PM

Reviewer: annieh, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I suffer form arthritis to my lower back, knees, and hands. I wanted to start an exercise program to lose weight and feel better. My knee was causing me extreme pain and I felt hopeless. I've taken Glucosamine with no relief. I found Move Free with joint fluid and within a few days the pain was completely gone. I took it everyday for over a month and was able to go to the gym everyday. I quit ... Show Full Comment

9/27/2013 2:07:01 AM

Reviewer: uxos4W, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
Better than pain meds for my knees.

8/29/2013 8:13:55 PM

Reviewer: marine14, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
this stuff is fantastic, I am now back to playing soft ball, something I could not do due to my knee joint pain .

6/24/2013 9:19:08 PM

Reviewer: HA Joint, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I have discontinued pain meds and use the HA Joint formula by Purity products. What a difference! Prior to use I was increasingly using a wheeled chair. Still walk with a cane but in far less pain and much increased movement in my hip and leg.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber