User Reviews & Ratings - HYALURONIC ACID

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of HYALURONIC ACID.

«HYALURONIC ACID Information

See products with HYALURONIC ACID

5/23/2013 8:49:18 AM

Comment:

Reason for taking: Osteoarthritis
5/16/2013 2:34:40 PM

Reviewer: B-Squared, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I have spinal and knee osteoarthritis primarily from injuries as a young adult based on repetitive hard landings involving gymnastics. I have taken glucosamine, condrotin and MSM for years with good not great improvement. I started taking Hyaluronic acid (w/glucosamine)in liquid form on a daily basis about 2 years ago. Within a couple of weeks my lower back and knee pain was completely gone. I now ... Show Full Comment

4/29/2013 10:03:13 PM

Reviewer: sweetpea, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I have had a very good response to the treatment. I would recommend this to anyone that wants to see a change in the way they can move. I also take less pain meds since i started this treatment. I love it and will stay on it forever, that is how much of a difference i feel. I buy it from wonder labs.

4/8/2013 8:57:37 PM

Reviewer: vdemh, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Consumer)

Comment:
My hands used to hurt badly especially in the morning--I could not make a fist, and had a hard time holding a hairbrush, etc. Glucosamine/chondroitin did not help, and I read about HA and tried the pills. After about a month, I realized my hands rarely hurt at all. When I have run out while traveling, they will start to hurt again until I get more.

3/23/2013 7:41:19 PM

Reviewer: hlemarbre, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
Had Hyaluronic acid injections in both knees, 4 wks aquatherapy and 2 Schiff Lab. glucosamine + Hyal. acid and MSM daily. Have been totally pain free for 9 months and before I couldn't walk for a period of 6+ weeks. YAAAY!

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber