User Reviews & Ratings - HYALURONIC ACID

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of HYALURONIC ACID.

«HYALURONIC ACID Information

See products with HYALURONIC ACID

9/20/2011 3:35:18 PM

Reviewer: Mike, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I read about this treatment in a health magazine for men and decided to try it when my joints were inflammed. They were so bad, I almost cried. Ever since I tried the HA, I have had significant relief. To test it out, I stopped taking it after a half year. The pain returned to my joints. Psychosomatic? I don't think so; for me it has been very beneficial.

2/19/2011 7:54:53 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been using hyaluronic acid for two yrs as recommended by my acupunture Doctor.

2/15/2011 10:47:15 AM

Reviewer: michaelcva61@aol.com, 65-74 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
I heard about Hyaluronic acid on my car radio 1 year ago recently tried it ,1 in the morning & one before bed, after about a week i did notice a diffrence, I can walk with little to no pain,I have also tried walking upstairs 16 steps to my spare bedroom with hardly no pain at all, I get up from siting at my desk on the computer & start walking without the pain of stretching with stiff kne ... Show Full Comment

11/5/2010 12:41:01 PM

Reviewer: oscarmilo, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
I took three injections because of unbarable knee pain and the last option prior to replacement. I couldn't sleep, walk, golf, or exercise. Follwoing treatment, spent 3 weeks walking all over Europe, run 3-5 miles 3 to 4 days a week, play golf and basketball, I am 45. Some minor soreness but nothing to compared to prior discomfort.

10/20/2010 2:21:30 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male (Consumer)

St Johns wart