User Reviews & Ratings - HYALURONIC ACID

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of HYALURONIC ACID.

«HYALURONIC ACID Information

See products with HYALURONIC ACID

5/20/2012 12:40:00 AM

Reviewer: 75 or over Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
NO DISCERIBLE DIFFERENCE IN SACRAL PAIN

4/5/2012 8:34:52 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I exercise, walk and moved arroundo with little or no pain.

1/21/2012 10:02:22 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I started using it in capsule form because I have suffered with arthitis on my hands and wrists. Before the end of the week I noticed absence of pain. As long as I take it consistently I have no pain. When I get busy and forget to take it for days in a row I get pain again. I am so happy to have found something that works.

12/2/2011 8:53:08 PM

Reviewer: lizfju4i7, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
When I fell I landed on something wooden. For months that knee really hurt. Went to a knee doctor and he shot it 4 times. It was better, but when I carried 12 lbs of weight up a stairs it still hurt a month post shots. I used the oral for about 30 days 400 mg and liquid chondroitin/glucosamine Wellesse. Finally got relief and continue daily. I was fitted with an expensive brace, very complic ... Show Full Comment

11/7/2011 5:31:49 PM

Reviewer: sia, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
My osteoarthritis began causing me mobility problems about 5 months ago. I began taking a supplement containing HA, glucosamine, chondritin, and MSM. Within 2 hrs the pain was gone and within 2 days I had no trouble walking. On a visit to a friend (went by air, couldn't take the liquid supplement), I had to buy a brand that didn't contain HA. It didn't work for me. My conclusion is tha ... Show Full Comment

vitamin rich groceries
Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
St Johns wart
Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?