User Reviews & Ratings - hyaluronic acid

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of hyaluronic acid.

«hyaluronic acid Information

See products with hyaluronic acid

6/3/2014 3:40:42 PM

Reviewer: JK, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been in severe pain with my kneecaps due to OA. I have tried several different treatments, shots, etc. I heard about Hyaluronan by Baxyl and started taking 1 tsp. a day. After about 3o days, I noticed a big difference. I am now on my second bottle. I highly recommend this product, it is 100% vegan.

5/25/2014 6:13:01 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I have run out of my HA and my hands hurt so badly I can't do much. I knew it worked but now I know how much. It also helps my back pain etc. I take 120 mg each day.

5/15/2014 4:12:10 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
harder to find in some OTC combinations. which nature made would put the 10mg back into their supplement. It used to work well. I do not like the new formula. It is not effective.

4/22/2014 5:44:47 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female (Consumer)

Comment:

Reason for taking: Arthritis
2/14/2014 7:38:03 PM

Reviewer: me, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
hyaluronic acid absorbs 1000 times its weight, therefore it gave me a raging kidney infection. before that I was mysteriously constipated. I don't normally have either health problem. this is a dangerous supplement.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber