User Reviews & Ratings - hyaluronic acid

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of hyaluronic acid.

«hyaluronic acid Information

See products with hyaluronic acid

11/22/2013 10:19:35 AM

Reviewer: LadyJ, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Consumer)

Comment:
I began using HA about 13 years ago, when my hips and fingers began to ache. Fingers began to have distortions, like my mother had. The pain and distortion have stopped. Every time I have run out of HA, the pain returns within a day or two. It subsides in about a day when I take it again. Jarrow and Physician's Best work best for me.

11/10/2013 9:21:13 PM

Reviewer: Ellen, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:

Reason for taking: Osteoarthritis
10/27/2013 11:51:58 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
My pain was so bad, I was "hobbling" when I would walk. I am 55 yrs old. I have been using Hyaluronic Acid 100mg for just over 2 months. I have very little pain in my knees now. I can walk at a normal pace. It is WONDERFUL. My Mother has seen my improvement. This is the only thing I am using for joint improvement. I purchase through Puritan's Pride.

10/1/2013 8:54:33 PM

Reviewer: Nell, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been taking oral hydraluronic acid for about 3 yrs. It has eliminated my knee pain. My husband now also takes it and has found it effective in preventing joint pain. If I have run out of the pills within 5 days I notice the pain comes back. I would and have many times recommended this product .

9/23/2013 9:38:09 AM

Reviewer: scott, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I started using this treatment as I began to experience evidence of arthritis in my hands. I use three tablets per day. Recently I went on a two week vacation, forgetting my supplement. By the end of vacation I was waking up at night with joint pain in my hands. Also, my hands were much more stiff in the mornings. I returned home and began taking the supplement; within a week the sharp pains ... Show Full Comment

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Couple in bed