User Reviews & Ratings - LITHIUM

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of LITHIUM.

«LITHIUM Information

See products with LITHIUM

6/26/2014 10:02:16 PM

Reviewer: cate, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
having side effects. dizziness, double vision weak motor skills, thirsty all the time, muscle weakness,

6/9/2014 4:25:33 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
I've been using Lithium Oratate I get from The Biovea site for it's quality for the past 6 months and for me it has been short of a miracle. My MD prescribed Prozac for my condition and shortly found that taking these meds made me feel much worse and stopped taking it within 2 weeks. Through some research I found some excellent advice on this Youtube site https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ij ... Show Full Comment

5/22/2014 2:36:36 PM

Reviewer: Boogman, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
By the second day, I had not felt that good in years. I have been on lithium for many years now and would never go back to main stream meds. I don't have side effects and I sleep much better now.

5/6/2014 8:50:49 AM

Reviewer: c.lawson6644, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year

Comment:
Hello, I'm 34 & I take lithium for my bipolar and I've been on it for 6 months now. I take 300 mg 3 times a day which has really helped me. My main complaint has been acne, the pain behind my eyes and howhow almost everything taste nasty. Otherwise I've had pretty good success so far with my treatment.

3/31/2014 5:29:50 PM

Comment:
I felt lithium changed my sexuality. I used to be confident and now I hide in the corner. I also feel attracted more to the same sex which is someone I never experienced before taking lithium. Has anyone felt lithium changed their sexuality? Please describe your experience on here.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber