User Reviews & Ratings - LITHIUM

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of LITHIUM.

«LITHIUM Information

See products with LITHIUM

5/6/2014 8:50:49 AM

Reviewer: c.lawson6644, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year

Comment:
    Hello, I'm 34 & I take lithium for my bipolar and I've been on it for 6 months now. I take 300 mg 3 times a day which has really helped me. My main complaint has been acne, the pain behind my eyes and howhow almost everything taste nasty. Otherwise I've had pretty good success so far with my treatment.

3/31/2014 5:29:50 PM

Comment:
    I felt lithium changed my sexuality. I used to be confident and now I hide in the corner. I also feel attracted more to the same sex which is someone I never experienced before taking lithium. Has anyone felt lithium changed their sexuality? Please describe your experience on here.

2/2/2014 12:47:00 PM

Reviewer: Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Consumer)

Comment:
    I took lithium from 1981 to 1997. It destroyed my kidneys. Now I'm on kidney dialysis and I need a transplant.

12/12/2013 12:31:03 PM

Reviewer: theresa55, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
    it helped my manic episode but i have a very salty taste in my mouth all the time eating like crazy and my blood test for my tsh came back as 6.240 which 4 months ago was 1.520 i have only been on lithum for a month but it has help my mood im taking 300 mg twice a day i called my doc and she said what should we do i ask if i could only take 1 a day this was just yes ... Show Full Comment

11/11/2013 10:33:25 AM

Reviewer: lithium, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    electric pulsing feelings

vitamin rich groceries
    Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
    St Johns wart
    Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?