User Reviews & Ratings - LITHIUM

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of LITHIUM.

«LITHIUM Information

See products with LITHIUM

11/7/2012 1:35:34 PM

Reviewer: sunflower, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
    keeping the right level is tricky

9/5/2012 9:56:08 AM

Reviewer: nookielee, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
    I had terrible mood swings. I have also been diagnosed with MST and PTSD. After a stint in the VA Psych Center...I came home and the new VA Psychiatrist diagnosed me as Bi-Polar. It's been a couple of months and closely monitoring my numbers....I'm up to 1200mg and I finally feel "semi-normal". a few bumps and grinds, but overall my mood is better, more stable and consistant.

7/31/2012 4:37:47 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    This product has greatly reduced my mood swings, the hallucinations have stopped, but now I have to deal with the tremors, constant sweats and the problems of shaking all the time and knowing that I can't hold onto anything without dropping it, let alone being able to stand up without falling down, the tremors can be so bad that I am afraid to drive anymore and I have only been taking this med ... Show Full Comment

7/25/2012 4:21:06 PM

Reviewer: MeToo, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
    I have been using lithium for abouta month now. What a difference this has made for me. Mania calmed, depression lifted. I am able to get along with others now. I have not expirenced any weight gain or dizziness, or confusion. I have had an occasional light tremmor, similar to having too much coffee. Over all this medication has been totally worth any side effects. My mind is much quiter now. What ... Show Full Comment

7/24/2012 6:05:35 PM

Reviewer: ratlover50, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
    the only problem I have with lithium is the weight gain the inpending heart arithmia and the edema that it seems nothing helps but your in a state of mind that everyone loves so what do you do. you continue to take it and your body suffers but your mind is great. so what is the answer I don't think I know anymore. all the newer drugs I can't take.

vitamin rich groceries
    Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
    St Johns wart
    Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?