User Reviews & Ratings - lithium

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of lithium.

«lithium Information

See products with lithium

12/14/2012 12:42:40 PM

Comment:
This stuff, lithium, ruined my life.

11/14/2012 4:09:11 PM

Reviewer: izmeurb, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
i am 28 yr old, been on lithium 3 months, started with 300mg 2x daily and now 300mg 3x daily, with the additon of 50mg trazidone and 100mg of vistaril. my mood swings have decresed slightly,but i believe with further treatment of meds and therepy the will subside greatly. side effects of shaky hands,vision change, fatigue,and slight hair-loss. as for weight gain i have only gained 2ibs, all medici ... Show Full Comment

11/13/2012 5:08:10 PM

Reviewer: Disappointed, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years

Comment:
I really hate lithium. My dr. tried me on a couple other medications but they were worse. He says there is nothing else. I have shakes so bad I can'T write my name, plus I've gained about 70 pounds which makes me so fatigue, depressed and just about ready to quit lithium.

11/7/2012 1:35:34 PM

Reviewer: sunflower, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
keeping the right level is tricky

9/5/2012 9:56:08 AM

Reviewer: nookielee, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I had terrible mood swings. I have also been diagnosed with MST and PTSD. After a stint in the VA Psych Center...I came home and the new VA Psychiatrist diagnosed me as Bi-Polar. It's been a couple of months and closely monitoring my numbers....I'm up to 1200mg and I finally feel "semi-normal". a few bumps and grinds, but overall my mood is better, more stable and consistant.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber