User Reviews & Ratings - BHT (BUTYLATED HYDROXYTOLUENE)

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of BHT (BUTYLATED HYDROXYTOLUENE).

«BHT (BUTYLATED HYDROXYTOLUENE) Information

See products with BHT (BUTYLATED HYDROXYTOLUENE)

7/6/2014 2:30:55 PM

Reviewer: Penny6, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
I took BHT for three weeks in January and then again for the entire months of April and May. I am trying to cure Hep C. In June 2013 my viral load was 1,570,000 and in June 2014 my viral load is 1,000,074. My numbers had been increasing each year since 2006, so this is a great improvement. I didnt take anythng but BHT.

6/21/2014 9:55:11 PM

Reviewer: moe moe, Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year

Comment:
why do ignorant people respond to things theu have no clue about!!!!! My hep C viral load went from over 2 million to undetectable and i never ever had convential or any other kind of treatment. Some goof says he gets a headach every time he comsumes something with BHT in! I think this guy just likes to see his BS in print! Why do ignorant people have to voice their stupidity??

5/6/2014 3:46:32 AM

Reviewer: zarky, 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I used to have a lot of trouble with mouth ulcers, this was an ongoing issue for 10years or more. Anytime I bit my lip or cheek, or even just a minor abrasion to the lining of my mouth, and I would be guaranteed to get a mouth ulcer. Tried the usual antibacterial type remedies such as topical peroxide, iodine, bicarb, salt, rinsing with alcohol. That stuff didn't work for me though. In the ... Show Full Comment

1/25/2014 7:44:26 AM

Reviewer: Redbird, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Consumer)

Comment:
BHT is in a lot of foods on the market and it is hard for my family to avoid it. We all experience headaches when we consume just one serving of any foods with BHT. This product is not good for the consumers' foods.

5/14/2013 9:47:39 AM

Reviewer: Tom, 75 or over Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Consumer)

Comment:
Have taken 1 gram (1000 mg) of BHT for 37 years now for life extension properties. I appear to be about 8 years younger than my age (75).

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber