User Reviews & Ratings - WHEATGRASS

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of WHEATGRASS.

«WHEATGRASS Information

See products with WHEATGRASS

7/14/2015 4:39:00 PM

Reviewer: Vilmar, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
I´m very heathy, I myself use it just to keep up.I add a little of peruvian maca, pink salt from Himalaia, magnezium chloride and sodium carbonate in a battle of mineral water and drink it slowly along the day. But I passed the idea for a work college who had a big increase in his prostate size and, like a miracle, confirmed, with medical examination, the return for the normal size. My mothe ... Show Full Comment

5/20/2015 1:44:14 AM

Reviewer: Travelcat1, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I get a shot of fresh wheatgrass from my local health food grocer, when I have something important like a meeting or want to be focused and energized. Seems to work great.

5/14/2015 11:39:23 PM

Reviewer: thu, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years

Comment:
This wheat grass helping me alots. I'm start taking this treatment since 2006. Right after done treatment w my cancer (Uterus).I am 67 years old did'not take any medications. still drinking juice w wheat grass.

1/19/2015 3:02:01 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I was so satisfied with the initial result, just after 10 days of using it my face became more moisture and softer.

10/26/2014 11:00:23 AM

Reviewer: Review - WHEATGRASS, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
I have not tried this treatme though my friends talk high of the treatment. They claim themselves to be highly perfecionist in produing ths wheat grass. I would like to know its uses and the correct source from where to purchase. I would also like to be prescribed for timing for its usage to my wife 58 years who is a diabitic pattient

vitamin rich groceries
Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
St Johns wart
Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?