User Reviews & Ratings - WHEATGRASS

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of WHEATGRASS.

«WHEATGRASS Information

See products with WHEATGRASS

6/4/2014 1:15:27 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Effects of wheat grass were felt for many hours.A great after_workout drink offered at my gym. 2.50$ is the price of a drip coffee. I think I can afford to put a useful,nutritious drink in.my body and skip the coffee on my workout days. It gave me extra energy and helped to eliminate soreness .I have mild arthritis. Love Wheat grass!!!the grass is fresh from the container it is grown in and juiced ... Show Full Comment

4/1/2014 11:31:19 AM

Reviewer: WILLOW, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I felt energy immediately. .definitely worth buying

2/24/2014 12:26:03 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female

Comment:
I've heard wheat grass is healthy, and I'm 80% health nut, so today I munched on raw wheat grass. The grass tasted like grass. The sprouts, sweet & delicious. Tasted just like wheat grass juices from Whole Foods & other high end health food stores. Absolutely delicious. And reading about the purported health benefits here, no regrets. I ? wheat grass. Typical people might not enjoy ... Show Full Comment

2/4/2014 4:44:53 PM

Reviewer: Gracie, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:

Reason for taking: General Health & Wellness
1/21/2014 5:01:01 PM

Reviewer: jesus garcia, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been taking four scoops, 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening for the last to months I haven't notice any difference as far as my arthritis, my liver is still elevated, and other problems I have. By the way, the product I am using is from Amazing Grass organic. I buy it at Sprouts.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber