User Reviews & Ratings - HOODIA

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of HOODIA.

«HOODIA Information

See products with HOODIA

«Previous 6-10 of 10
6/23/2008 10:14:46 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
I love this, I'm seeing results- I take one in the morning then again mid-day and I am bearly eating, I have been on it for about a month. Dont know for sure how much weight I've lost but pants are getting a bit big...

6/9/2008 10:49:58 PM

Reviewer: Sonia D, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
i got hoodia xpf and i made me so sick i got a huge headache and i could not even stay up i had to take a nap just so i could get away from the head pain, yes i was not hungry but it was not worth it....Sonia So i guess i dont like it..........

5/18/2008 10:36:22 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
While you still need some will power, if you take one with 8 oz of water before mealtime, it is very effective.

12/2/2007 5:29:49 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
I purchased Flora Hoodia, and I was using it for a while and got no results what so ever. I took one pill a few minutes before I would eat a meal and....nothing. One day recently I took the pill, just to use them up already, and I was planning to eat a few minutes afterwards. My dinner plans got delayed about 20 minutes. I went to eat, and even though I was extremely hungry only 20 minutes befo ... Show Full Comment

10/27/2007 9:48:11 AM

Reviewer: jamers, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
none

«Previous 6-10 of 10

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber