User Reviews & Ratings - OSCILLOCOCCINUM

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of OSCILLOCOCCINUM.

«OSCILLOCOCCINUM Information

See products with OSCILLOCOCCINUM

12/31/2013 8:12:33 AM

Reviewer: louise, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Consumer)

Comment:
Your negative description of homeopathic medicine demonstrates that you do not understand the synergy involved with the homeopathic process and the body. I DO NOT HAVE COLDS OR FLUES EVER because I am proactive and prevent infections. This product is EXCELLENT. And I don’t need a flu shot either which contains mercury, formaldehyde and aluminum, among other things. So which one would you recommend ... Show Full Comment

12/28/2013 8:24:37 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I am a public transit worker and exposed to colds and flu daily. I use this product whenever I begin to feel symptoms and feel great within a short period of time.

12/16/2013 12:08:55 AM

Reviewer: oscillococcinum, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Two years ago,my 70 something mother was feeling like she had the flu and said she had already tried everything otc. I saw this product and got it for her. Within the same day she was looking and feeling better. I recently started to feel the flu symptoms so I got some and after one dose I was back to feeling like me. I believe in it and tell my friends and loved ones about it. It is kind of price ... Show Full Comment

12/12/2013 11:43:55 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I took this as soon as I got flu symptom. Body aches and fever, etc. It took 2 does and worked. fever broke and body aches subsided. My whole family uses this before taking any otc medicines. It truly works!

11/25/2013 3:37:20 PM

Reviewer: niallgood, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Consumer)

Comment:
This product ALWAYS works as a preventative. I have not had flu or even a common cold for 16 years as a consequence of using it.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber