User Reviews & Ratings - OSCILLOCOCCINUM

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of OSCILLOCOCCINUM.

«OSCILLOCOCCINUM Information

See products with OSCILLOCOCCINUM

2/2/2014 2:00:33 PM

Reviewer: sickasadog, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    I felt like I was getting the flu and I started puking and was tired and sore. Nothing was working for me. I took this product and I was starting to feel SO much better within 2 hours. I will definitely use this product again!

1/4/2014 10:00:55 AM

Reviewer: knowsbolos, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    Could the "medical" doctors..just ONCE be well informed and not use their predetermined prejudice against all integrative meds!!! Certainly homeopathics, in general, are safer then most pharmaceuticals....your ignorance is showing!!! THOUSANDS of us out here use homeopathics successfully in our lives. Shame on you!!!

12/31/2013 8:12:33 AM

Reviewer: louise, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Consumer)

Comment:
    Your negative description of homeopathic medicine demonstrates that you do not understand the synergy involved with the homeopathic process and the body. I DO NOT HAVE COLDS OR FLUES EVER because I am proactive and prevent infections. This product is EXCELLENT. And I don’t need a flu shot either which contains mercury, formaldehyde and aluminum, among other things. So which one would you recommend ... Show Full Comment

12/28/2013 8:24:37 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
    I am a public transit worker and exposed to colds and flu daily. I use this product whenever I begin to feel symptoms and feel great within a short period of time.

12/16/2013 12:08:55 AM

Reviewer: oscillococcinum, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    Two years ago,my 70 something mother was feeling like she had the flu and said she had already tried everything otc. I saw this product and got it for her. Within the same day she was looking and feeling better. I recently started to feel the flu symptoms so I got some and after one dose I was back to feeling like me. I believe in it and tell my friends and loved ones about it. It is kind of price ... Show Full Comment

vitamin rich groceries
    Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
    St Johns wart
    Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?