User Reviews & Ratings - MANGOSTEEN

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of MANGOSTEEN.

«MANGOSTEEN Information

See products with MANGOSTEEN

2/14/2015 10:35:04 AM

Reviewer: DeeDee, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I had an infection in my mouth after having a tooth out and took Xango juice, i WAS A BIT SCEPTICAL however the next day the swelling and pain went away and the redness vanished.I am well impressed.

12/12/2014 3:44:34 PM

Reviewer: 68dooper, Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Caregiver)

Comment:
My dog has an auto-immune disorder in his eye. On advice of pharmacist began taking mangosteen, 2 capsules/day. Went on vacation and forgot his mangosteen. Ended up on prednisone and pain pills with eye swelling and lots of pain. Found out what happens without Mangosteen! Started up the Mangosteen again and no problem with his eye. Highly recommend!

9/15/2014 6:01:32 PM

Reviewer: Rab, 55-64 Female

Comment:
Taken in Women's Health Network product "M-Boost". Within 90 minutes violent vomiting, sweating, passed out. This went on for 5 hours leaving me totally drained. I was not on any drug, took this after breakfast. I know it was caused by this product because I took it once before with the same result. At that time I thought I was sick. This product is dangerous.

7/28/2014 2:06:02 PM

Reviewer: SuzeM151, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I have a herniated disc at C6-7 and experience muscle spasms and burning nerve pain down the right side of my neck and right arm. After taking mangosteen juice for approximately 6 weeks I felt extreme relief of both the spasms and burning pain down my arm. I take 2 ounces in the morning and 2 more before dinner. Love this stuff. Just wish it was more affordable.

5/3/2014 9:36:17 AM

Reviewer: BrendaBird, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Caregiver)

Comment:
I use to sell Xango, so I aware of it's properties so I referred the juice to a friend with gout walking with 2 canes, swollen hands and feet, in absolute agony. I wasn't aware that he drank the whole bottle within 24hrs but he said he felt a lot better, no canes and very little pain. I ate the fruit for 1 month 2 x a day. Cholesterol was 290 after 2nd (fasting 14hrs) labs Cholesterol was ... Show Full Comment

St Johns wart